Thursday 31 October 2013

Birdman needs you!

Hey all, as I mentioned in an earlier post I, along with friends on my course, are embarking on a trip to Africa next year with university. For me this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. It will allow me to gain insights and experiences that can only expand my horizons. I will also be taking part in important conservation efforts in South Africa.
I am placing prints of some of my photography work up for sale. The photos for the sale have been selected and are now up for viewing. Take a look around the gallery and feel free to get in touch if you're interested, through comments or email.
Just let me know the name of the picture, or send me a copy of the link if you want one =)
 

email: matt.thomason389@gmail.com


Payment can be made through cash, if we are likely to meet in person or through PayPal.
The money raised will all go into the Africa fund pot & at the end of fundraising 10% of the entire money raised will be given to the RSPB.

Prices
A5 Print - £5
A4 Print - £10

All prints will be sent when confirmation of payment is received

The images in the sale are all available on my Flickr account which can be viewed on the link below.

Flickr Gallery
www.flickr.com/photos/106788922@N04/with/10511464245/

 

Cheers everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment